Francesca Annenberg has been navigating her own eating disorder recovery over 14 years, meanwhile as a professional counselor and facilitator, she’s developed a unique approach to food and body recovery.
In this compassionate approach, she weaves together embodied eating disorder recovery, sacred plant medicine teachings, trauma-informed integrative somatic coaching modalities, and her life experience. She supports individuals to create an integrated relationship to food, your body, and towards life that is authentically aligned.
Microdosing Table Talk Episode 22
In this episode:
- Why the name Francesca Eats Roses
- Francesca’s mixed experiences with ED conventional treatment
- The wound of separation
- Connecting to the body with compassion can be really tough
- About restricting life and numbing the fullness of life
- How can we support the nervous system to build its capacity to hold more?
- Microdosing as a support to soften the pervasive voice within
- Francesca’s take on microdosing protocols
- Microdosing and embodiment
- Social media, embodiment and body positivity
- The Earth as our collective body
Disclaimer: Microdosing Institute is an information platform and a community with the sole purpose of providing education on microdosing. We do not encourage the illegal use of psychedelics. Even though we discuss the many benefits of microdosing, we do not claim that microdosing is proven effective as a medicine, medicinal aid or supplement, or that it could be seen as a replacement for conventional therapies or medicines.
Connect with Francesca