As a Psychedelic guide, hypnotherapist, and sound alchemist Bodhi Calagna offers a brave and safe space for folks to heal, grow, and transform their traumas into triumphs.
Being a DJ since the early 90s, Bodhi founded Remix Your World in 2016, for LGBTQ+ journeyers to explore identity, life transitions, creative blocks, and sexuality. As a sacred space holder, they bring joy, light, and playfulness into deep, dark, and edgy spaces of transformation within a safe and supported container.
Bodhi has completed Psychedelic Assisted Therapy training with Medicinal Mindfulness in Boulder Colorado, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching Certification. Bodhi offers Sacred Mushroom Ceremonies in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, alongside Integration Coaching, Cannabis Assisted Therapy, and Hypnotherapy in person and online.
Microdosing Table Talk Episode 16
In this episode:
- Bodhi’s backstory as a DJ and transgender
- How psychedelics supported Bodhi’s process of gender transition
- How Bodhi got onto the psychedelic medicine path
- Holding safe space for LGTBQ+ folks
- Qualities of a good psychedelic guide
- Microdosing to help with change
- Microdosing (protocols) for ADHD
- A zoom in on creativity and music
- The role of music in a (guided) psychedelic journey
- Bodhi’s remix of ‘The mycelium is listening’
- Bodhi’s microdosing ritual
- An intention for the world
Connect with Bodhi
- Spotify playlist with music and remixes that Bodhi uses for medicine journeys
- Bodhi’s website: Remixyourworld.com
- Instagram: @remixyourworld