In this riveting conversation with Dutch-Portugese facilitator and mentor Natasja Pelgrom we go far beyond the obvious, uncovering the oftentimes paradoxical reality of facilitating sacred ceremony while embodying personal learnings.
Natasja Pelgrom is a visionary leader and mystical mentor who leads spiritual journeys, she is the founder of AWAKEN THE MEDICINE WITHIN, offering retreats and education, supporting people with psycho-spiritual approaches since 2017. Natasja is a highly intuitive guide and has held training, assisting, and facilitation roles in over 800 psychedelic ceremonies. Natasja’s multifaceted mentorship approach is paired with 20+ years of entrepreneurial experience. She currently advises and supervises executives in the (psychedelic) wellness industry. Natasja is also a mentor to leaders, coaches, therapists, and healers where she focuses on the mind & heart coherence to prosper in their services.
Microdosing Table Talk Episode 17
In this episode:
- A little bit about Natasja’s childhood
- Teaching and mentoring throughout Natasja’s career
- What is sacred ceremony?
- The shaman as a cleaner
- Becoming a psychedelic facilitator
- Embodied wisdom versus regular (cognition-based) education
- The 5-MeO DMT experience
- Why going inward is THE key to personal growth
- Key ways to integrate psychedelic experiences
- Psychedelic paradoxes
- Tobacco medicine
- Natasja’s Preparation and Integration program, inspired by herbalism
Watch the full Microdosing Table Talk on Youtube or listen via your preferred podcasting platform.
Connect with Natasja
- Take your 1-month FREE membership to her Preparation and Integration Program & Community
- View upcoming retreats at AWAKEN THE MEDICINE WITHIN
- Instagram: @awakenthemedicinewithin @natasjapelgrom
Microdose with us
- Join the next 6-Week Microdosing Intensive group program
- Learn how to microdose with our self-guided video course